The course covers 6 different topics:
- Diet before and during pregnancy (pregnancy meal plans, healthy recipes, herbs to support fertility and pregnancy, gentle detox, best prenatal vitamins, info on dairy, sugar, and gluten, how and why to avoid pesticides/GMOs, etc.)
- Detoxing your household (kitchen makeover, how and why to avoid household toxins, recipes for homemade cleaning products, essential oil info, etc.)
- Detoxing your body (how and why to avoid body-product toxins, homemade body product recipes, essential oil info, etc.)
- Breastfeeding preparation (breastfeeding 101, resources, lactation recipes, breastfeeding support, product recommendations, evidence-based information, etc.)
- Birth preparation (preparing for a natural birth, birth choices, evidence-based information, labor tips, etc.)
- Postpartum information (babywearing, cosleeping, placenta info, cloth diaper 101, Attachment Parenting info, postpartum tips, etc.)
This class includes one-on-one consultations (via email and/or personalized coaching videos), evidence-based information, articles with resources and product recommendations, meal plans, recipes, guidance, support, and more!
I am a Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. health coach, and I’ve been studying holistic health as a personal interest for over a decade.